Follow Me

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Goin' on a Blog Hunt


Good afternoon bloggers! I think that it's time to head out on a blog hunt! 
I'm linking up with Laura at Corkboard Connections for her blog hunt. What a cute idea to discover some new blogs to love and read. So go and ahead and click on that super cute bear to discover some new blogs. I keep singing Goin' on a Bear Hunt as I compose this post. My kindergarten students absolutely adore the following rendition of the classic song on You Tube by The Learning Station. So much fun!

Of course now that Google Reader is gone, how will you keep up with all of these fantastic new blogs? Well I think that you should give Blog Lovin' a try. Its super user friendly and even has an app. I love that I can scroll through new posts on my iPhone or iPad so easily. I think that I'm even more addicted to blogging with this smart new app. If you would like to follow me on Blog Lovin' click the pic below.


A special thank you to Melissa at Common Core and So Much More for the awesome button! Now go ahead and make some new blog discoveries on the Blog Hunt - go and click that bear at the top of this post!


1 comment: