Follow Me

Friday, June 28, 2013

Claiming my Bloglovin' Spot

Well what can I say, I've been a very bad blogger. The switch in assignments one week before school began last fall really took it's toll on me. That combined with the political situation faced by teachers in Ontario this year, needless to say left me exhausted. Today, was my last day of work, and I have been assigned to the same kindergarten class again next year. I'm very happy about this, and I hope to be able to post some thoughts/reviews about how my year progressed with all of you. Again you have my apologies for being such a bad blogger, I will try again this fall.
Anyways while living under a rock this year I guess I almost missed the bloglovin' train that everybody is jumping on. So I'm claiming my blog with this post.
Happy Summer everybody!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment