Follow Me

Friday, July 13, 2012

Fabulous Find Friday Link Up

I'm linking up with Elizabeth at Fun In Room 4B for a linky party called
Basically everybody shares some awesome items that they recently scored. Sounds good to me. Here we go. Item #1 is......
my Scotch Thermal Laminator. I just recently picked this up at Walmart for about $26.00. The prices on these things have dropped like crazy. I remember them being closer to $80.00 when I first looked into them. Anyways, I love it! Especially since I'm printing off so many great things for my new classroom off of TPT.

The second item I'm blogging about are these tasty Skinny Cow Ice Cream sandwiches. I'm trying my best to eat healthy, still trying to whittle away the weight that crept on over our lovely Canadian winter. It's pretty hot here right now so a tasty cool treat is the perfect snack. I adore the combination of chocolate and vanilla. Yummy and a figure friendly indulgence.

Speaking of Canadian winters, I ran across another linky party, calling for Canadian bloggers. So of course I'm linking up to this party as well. If you are a Canadian blogger be sure to visit Patti at Madly Learning to link up.

Thanks for reading,

2 comments:

  1. Love my laminator, too!
    Mmmm...skinny cow. I need a new box.
    Thanks for linking up!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link up Amanda!
    I'm your newest follower

    ReplyDelete